- March Break Basketball Camp provides all levels of skill basketball training
- Campers will enjoy a variety of fun, interactive and co-operative basketball training activities
- Campers will participate in skill development activities as well as physical fitness training in the Fitness Zone to keep kids engaged throughout the day
- Activities will vary based on the needs of the campers
- We have three camps available based on the child’s age:
- Little Legends Basketball Camp (Ages 7-10)
- Young Legends Basketball Camp (Ages 11-14) and
- Teen Legends Basketball Camp (Ages 15-17)
- Builds a community of league organizers, parents, coaches committed to minor basketball
- Provides a fun, active and healthy learning environment
- Take advantage of Early Bird Pricing and save $20 when you register by February 1, 2020
- Excellent group ratios with Professional Trainers and Coaches
- 2 FREE Snacks provided daily
- Water Dispenser available On-site
- Microwave available to heat up your lunch at lunch time
- WIFI Internet access available
- Fridays ONLY – FREE Pizza Lunch provided to end a week of really hard work (provided for full day registrants only)
- Early Drop-off Available at 8am or 8:30am upon request for an additional fee (8am-$10/day or 8:30am-$5/day) – Please click on the appropriate early drop-off time desired and add it to cart to pay for this option. Note, to specify the number of days that you need early drop-off simply change the quantity for the product.
- Late Pick-up Available at 4:30pm or 5pm upon request for an additional fee (5pm-$10/day or 4:30am-$5/day) – Please click on the appropriate late pick-up time desired and add it to cart to pay for this option. Note, to specify the number of days that you need late pick-up simply change the quantity for the product.
- The March Break Basketball Camp includes age-appropriate equipment
- Kids will get to experience training with state of the art fitness equipment in the Fitness Zone to build strength and endurance
- The March Break Basketball Camp runs Monday, March 16, 2020 to Friday, March 20, 2020.
- Registration options are flexible.
- Curriculum has been developed to address child development, physical literacy and basketball fundamentals
What To Bring
- Campers should bring plenty of water, snacks (*no nuts), running shoes, knapsack and for all full day campers – a packed lunch (microwave available)
- Remember, FREE Pizza Lunch on Fridays – No need to bring a lunch on Fridays (for Full Day Campers ONLY)
Where We Are Located
Address: 111-1510 Birchmount Rd, Scarborough, ON, M1P 2G6