- Half Day Camp – 1pm – 4pm
- Limited Spots available – During Covid-19 Camp sizes have been reduced to 6 kids each
- Summer Basketball Camp provides all levels of skill basketball training
- Campers will enjoy a variety of fun, interactive and co-operative basketball training activities
- Campers will participate in skill development activities as well as physical fitness training in the Fitness Zone to keep kids engaged throughout the day
- Activities will vary based on the needs of the campers
- Builds a community of league organizers, parents, coaches committed to minor basketball
- Provides a fun, active and healthy learning environment
- Excellent group ratios with Professional Trainers and Coaches
- Microwave available to heat up your lunch at lunch time
- Summer Basketball Camp includes age-appropriate equipment
- Kids will get to experience training with state of the art fitness equipment in the Fitness Zone to build strength and endurance
- The Summer Basketball Camp runs Monday, June 15, 2020 to Friday, August 28, 2020.
- Registration options are flexible.
- Curriculum has been developed to address child development, physical literacy and basketball fundamentals
What To Bring
- Campers should bring plenty of water, snacks (*no nuts), running shoes, knapsack and for all full day campers – a packed lunch (microwave available)
How To Register For Multiple Weeks of Camp
- To register for multiple weeks of camp, please fill in the information for each week separately by filling in the information for one week below and clicking “Add to Cart”. Then to add additional weeks, fill in this page again for another week and click “Add to cart”. Repeat this process for each additional week separately. Once all the weeks you’d like to register for have been added to cart, then you can complete payment for all the weeks together on the payment page.
- For questions or assistance you can message us online in the bottom right corner or call us at 647-718-4095.
How To Register Multiple Kids Camp
- To register multiple kids at the same time, you can change the quantity to the number of kids you’d like to register. For example, to register 3 kids, change the quantity to 3, then click “Add to Cart”
- This should only be done if they are attending the same program/camp and are within the same age group.
Where We Are Located
Address: 30 Bertrand Ave Unit C7 & C8, Scarborough, Ontario M1L 2P5